Trust the Local Baton Rouge, Louisiana Drain Experts
Our Promise: Correctly and Quickly Perform the Drain at an Honest Price for You!
When you are in need of Drain Services, you can trust the experts at AccuTemp to perform the correct Drain service at an honest price. Our licensed technicians have the skills, knowledge, and tools to fix your Drain problems on the spot and have been background checked, certified and insured.
Contact AccuTemp Today For:
- Drain Clearing/Cleaning
- Camera Inspection Services
- Sewer/Water Line Services
- Hydro-Jetting Services
- …and more!
Before your AccuTemp service technician arrives, we will notify you in advance. Then, when your local AccuTemp technician comes to your home, they will work with you to explain all of your options before starting repairs so you can make informed decisions before any work begins. We service and repair almost all brands and age of equipment, so you can trust us to perform professional Drain services at honest prices. Call us today at (225) 535-8179 or Contact Us to see how we can help you with your Drain needs 24 hours a day / 7 days a week, including after hours and for emergency services.
AccuTemp Provides High-Quality Drain Services in Baton Rouge, LA
Call for a Drain Service Today!
AccuTemp is the name to trust for all Drain Services near you in the Baton Rouge, LA area.
The home drain experts at AccuTemp are trained and certified in the state of Baton Rouge, LA to clear, clean, maintain, & replace residential drain systems.
What to expect when you call a drain technician from AccuTemp
Our friendly drain technicians will come to your home and work with you to solve your drain problems. Whether it’s a simple fix like drain clearing or a bigger job such as replacing a water line, we‚Äôre up to the task.
AccuTemp takes pride in ensuring 100% satisfaction on all drain services we provide to you and your neighbors in the Baton Rouge, LA area.
Read our reviews Customer Reviews & Testimonials.
We’re not satisfied until you are!
AccuTemp is Here for All of Your Drain Needs!
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- BBB A+ Rated
- Flat Rate Pricing
- Financing Available
- Fully Stocked Trucks
- Annual Service Plans Available
- Still have questions? Contact us for all your Drain questions!
AccuTemp is Proudly & Professionally Offering Drain Services in the Baton Rouge, Louisiana area.
Call AccuTemp today!
There are a variety of different drains around your house that need to be kept clean so they work properly and conveniently. Our master plumbers have the training and tools to provide a full range of drain cleaning services, including:
- Kitchen Drains. Grease, soap, and food waste can take their toll, making your drains clog and run more slowly over time.
- Main Sewer Lines. All your household drains lead into your main sewer line, which connects to a city sewer line or septic tank. The clogging culprit here is usually water-seeking roots that can actually break through the line and clog the drain. We cut away all the roots instead of just unclogging the drain. And, if necessary, we will access the sewer line with a state-of-the-art camera to find the source of the clog. Regular sewer and drain cleaning is recommended to prevent major clogs.
- Sewer Replacement. Occasionally a sewer pipe breaks and needs complete replacement. Most of the time we can replace your sewer using our trenchless, minimally invasive procedure called pipe bursting, which saves your landscaping and provides you with a new pipe that lasts about 100 years. We will perform a traditional sewer replacement when pipe bursting is not possible.
- Shower/Bathtub Drains. Water should drain immediately when you’re showering and in just a few minutes after a bath. If you’re standing in water, your tub or shower trap and drainpipe is probably clogged with soap and hair, and a shower/bathtub drain repair or cleaning may be needed.
- Toilet Drains. A clogged toilet is often caused by attempting to flush facial tissue, baby wipes, or other products that don’t disintegrate the way toilet paper does. Fortunately, we have a special plumbing tool that can cut through any obstruction while hugging the inside wall of the pipe, giving your toilet drain a thorough cleaning at the same time.
- Floor Drains. Basements, laundry rooms, garages, patios, driveways, and even older bathrooms often have a drain to carry away water and prevent flooding. Usually, they are equipped with a trap that should be filled with water to prevent odors and sewer gas from escaping. Regular drain cleaning is recommended to prevent major clogs.
- Bathroom Sink Drains. Slow draining and clogs are often a result of toothpaste, soap, hair, and grime. If you lose something down the drain, don’t run any more water. Call us and we should be able to retrieve the lost item without too much difficulty.
Financing Options Available
At AccuTemp, we understand how important it is for your HVAC, electrical, and plumbing systems to function in your home. This is why we offer flexible financing options to help you take care of your new purchase, so you can get back to taking care of what matters most to you.