Seal & Save Money
A small air leak may not seem like much at first glance, but over time, heat and humidity will find their way into your home. This can add up and will drastically impact your energy bill and home comfort negatively. Sealing air leaks in your home is a simple, cost-effective way to lower heating and cooling costs, increase comfort, and create a healthier indoor environment.
Our specialists can assess your entire home, locating air leaks even in hard-to-find or reach areas. By using our top-of-the-line equipment and products, leaks can be quickly and easily sealed and dealt with, helping to keep your comfort level up and your energy costs lower.Get a free quote
Save on Heating & Cooling Costs
High utility bills and uncomfortable temperatures in summer and winter are a sure sign of poor insulation in your attic. When you call AccuTemp for help, we’ll inspect and upgrade your attic insulation with service that is simple and cost-effective and designed to improve comfort. Plus, improved attic insulation can also cut heating and cooling costs by as much as 40 percent.
At AccuTemp, our certified and trained service teams have experience with all types of blown-in insulation and meticulously prepare each space for air-sealing. We guarantee a fast install that will never sacrifice quality all the while improving energy performance. Our teams use industry-leading cellulose insulation that is sprayed or blown into walls and conforms to cavities to create a tight thermal barrier. AccuTemp insulation techniques are designed to provide superior comfort while helping you save on energy and service costs.
Not sure if you need additional insulation or upgraded home or office insulation? Keep aware of these common signs of outdated or inadequate insulation:
- Frequent drafts
- Uneven heating or cooling in your home
- Higher than usual humidity levels in the home
- A steady rise in HVAC utility costs
Improve Air Quality and Comfort
Inadequate crawl space insulation can easily and quickly lead to lower home comfort and higher energy costs, and it can even negatively impact the walls, furniture, and floors of your structure. Routine inspection and monitoring are vital, which is why the team at AccuTemp stands ready to provide for all of your crawl space insulation needs.
Our trained experts can offer complete crawl space assessment and make recommendations for added insulation or sealing as needed, helping your home stay secure, sealed, and cost-effective. With AccuTemp, our team of insulation experts will show up and seal up your crawl space by inspecting the space and improving your home comfort and indoor air quality with expert service.Get a free quote
Need some more guidance about home insulation? Follow along with our certified local insulation contractors while we answer some of our most commonly asked questions:
- How important is insulation? Properly sealing and insulating your home is absolutely vital. Not only does effective insulation application retain more comfort in your home, but it also improves energy efficiency and reduces noise pollution for your home both from within and without.
- What is used for home insulation? Modern home insulation types commonly used by insulation installation companies include fiberglass board and batts, spray foam insulation, blown-in cellulose, and a few outliers like reflective foil (more commonly used in commercial applications). Which option will work best for you will depend on your home’s age, size, location, and the type of heating and cooling equipment you use.
- How often should insulation be replaced? A high-quality residential insulation can last for 50-80 years when in perfect working conditions. However, common problems like moisture and settling can diminish the lifespan of your insulation, and insulation in homes that were built before the 70s use inferior materials that need to be replaced.
- Can you put insulation on top of insulation? Provided that certain conditions are met, old insulation like batt fiberglass and blown-in insulation can be installed on top of the old insulation. However, if the old insulation is damaged, wet, or shows signs of water damage, complete replacement is the wiser option.
Whether you’re looking for new blown-in or spray foam insulation installation services in your home, or even if you’re unsure about what services you precisely need, you can trust the service team at AccuTemp for leading solutions and quality products. With our wide selection of top-class products, we can offer peerless results at competitive insulation prices, ensuring you have a quality option no matter your budget.
Looking for local residential insulation contractors “near me?” Call AccuTemp today by dialing (225) 267-7905 or connect with us online now!Get a free quote